So much for the scientists.
Watching Pokémon on Saturday mornings as a kid
I’ve never seen a vine more relevant to my life
everyone watch this video of my dog gettin embarrassed that i caught him singin
they took the children
they took everything
benefits of walking barefoot
- drawing electrons from the earth improves health
- earthing changes the electrical activity in the brain, as measured by electroencephalograms
- grounding benefits skin conductivity, moderats heart rate variability, improves glucose regulation, reduces stress and boosts immunity.
- earthing increases the surface charge of red blood cells
- it just feels really nice to walk through thick grass or soft sand or squishy moss
pseudoscience at its finest
'Am in my mum car' Vine by Tish Simmonds
hands down funniest vine